Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Free Advertising

One thing a new business can do when they have just started or don't have a lot of money is free advertising. It can start up your customer base and let people know you are there. The best place I have found for this is Facebook; whether in a topic group or your personal account. That is the main place that has helped grow my business since I started. Another thing you can do that is cheap or free is hang your banner at events. I am going to an event this weekend and am taking a banner to hang in my area and it will not cost anything to hang it up. So everyone that is there will see it over the weekend. You can get creative with posts and pictures and sometimes they will bring in just as much business as paid advertisements. Since I have started my business I have not spent one penny on advertising, but most, if not all of my sales comes from my free advertisements.

No comments:

Post a Comment