Thursday, September 8, 2016

Vendors Booths

I was at a horse show in Montgomery this past weekend and they had a few vendors set up outside the arenas. After looking at each one they got me thinking about how each one set up their booth and what they did to get people to stop at them. One decided to keep his products inside the enclosed trailer where no one could see what they had. I didn't go in this one because the others looked more inviting. Most decided to do half and half; all small items inside the trailer and all large items outside under a tent. One really stood out among the rest. It was set up very well with the displays and products organized in a great layout. They made their booth bright, inviting, and were very friendly and helpful, which most others lacked. Out of all of the vendors they defiantly received the most business during the few days. Next year I hope to have grown my business enough to have my own booth there and I will defiantly have a few ideas to make my booth stand out from the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment